A chinese medicine geometrical healing handbook
Some printing errors have been found. The corrections to be made are presented below.
He may also proceed to a mental interrogation. “Energy follows Thought” is a fundamental principle…
For instance, the therapist finds …
A – THE EMOTIONAL CHAIN OF THE DU MAI
Two types of blockage are possible:
- In resonance
- Depending on the nature (Wood, Metal, Water…) of the emotions that turn into fire
- Example : A fire related to Metal, which has been insufficiently drained by the Liver, can lead to a stagnation at DM 3 and DM 12 (“Metal points”) on the vertebral pathway of Du Mai or at DM 17 and DM 25 (“Metal points”) on the cranial pathway.
- In energy circulation: a local obstruction on the Du Mai pathway.
II – DETERMINING THE DISTURBED VERTEBRAL OR CRANIAL AREA
- Interphalangeal (IP) thumb articulation (surface) → cranial part. (resonance blockage
- 2nd phalanx (P2) of the thumb, below the nail (surface) → vertebral part (resonance and circulation blockages)
- Sacrum (palm/surface) → cranial part (resonance blockage)
- T12 – L1 area (palm/surface) → vertebral part
- either crosswise → resonance blockage
- or lengthways → circulation blockage
C – THE EMOTIONAL CHAIN OF THE GALL BLADDER
- LV 13 -> Earth SP
- LV 14 -> Wood LV
PLATE 22 : THE EMOTIONAL CHAIN OF THE GALL BLADDER
D – THE MASTER POINTS
Each Extraordinary Channel is linked to one specific channel to which it distributes the energies…
The master points are also used to regulate the flow of Energy in the different planes of space and to balance the local Yin/Yang.
II – DETERMINING THE DISTURBED ENERGETIC FUNCTION
- Concerning the Yang phases, …
- Example: If the Metal position is blocked, the patient presents then an inflammatory phase (phase II related to LI – ST).
- Concerning the Yin phases, …
XVIII-THE PATHWAY OF LIQUIDS
A – THE TRIPLE WARMER